Pankaj Chhaparwal, Piyush Agrawal, and Pravin Hegde
WEBSITE REGISTRATION DATE
16th April, 2004*
5+ Million USD***
About Cricbuzz Website
Cricbuzz is an Indian cricket news website. It features Live Cricket Score, Scorecard, Schedules of International and Domestic cricket matches along with the Latest News, Videos, and ICC Cricket Rankings. Cricbuzz was founded by Pankaj Chhaparwal, Piyush Agrawal, and Pravin Hegde in 2004, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Currently, the CEO of the company is Pankaj Chhaparwal. The headquarters of the company is in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The parent organization of Cricbuzz is Times Internet.
According to the reports, Cricbuzz is the second most downloaded application in the world. Cricbuzz saw more than 13 million installs in just one day. The site was the seventh most searched for site in India in 2014. The cricbuzz mobile app has over 100 million downloads as of October 2019 and the cricbuzz website is used by more than 50 million users worldwide, generating 2.6 billion page views in Jan 2015.
About Cricbuzz.com Services
Cricbuzz.com, the most popular destination for Cricket in India, is a property of Times Internet Limited. Cricbuzz provides all rounder cricket coverage of international cricket, ICC Cricket World Cup, IPL, Champions League T20, Big Bash, and other domestic tournaments from around the world.
Alongside its extremely popular website and mobile site, Cricbuzz’s Android application – Cricbuzz Cricket Scores and News – is the No. 1 Sports App on Google Play. On iOS, Cricbuzz – Live Cricket Scores & News – is the No. 1 cricket app. Cricbuzz also has a presence on Windows, Blackberry,y, and Nokia stores.
Cricbuzz has launched its first marketing campaign in the form of TV Ads (Television Commercials). It revolves around the concept “Cricket Ka Keeda To Hoga Hi, Jab Ho Cricbuzz Ka Mobile App” which translates to, “The Cricket Bug will surely bite you when you have the Cricbuzz mobile app on your smartphone” The TV ads present real-life scenarios and how the Cricbuzz App changes the way you react to them.
During the 2015 World Cup. CricBuzz was the most used cricket score website for cricketing news and updates. The company also received a massive number of visitors during the World Cup. It was the most desired destination of all the cricket lovers on mobile with over 1 billion visits during the World Cup alone.
About Cricbuzz App
Cricbuzz is the No. 1 Cricket App on Google Play, now brings Cricket in Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marath, I, and Bengali. The app provides ball-by-ball coverage of all international cricket matches (Test, OD, I, and T20), Indian Premier League (IPL), ICC Cricket World Cup, Champions League T20, Big Bash and other major domestic tournaments from across the globe in regional languages.
Features of Cricbuzz App
- Live Cricket Scores, Commentary, News, and everything else related to Cricket.
- Superfast scores and commentary
- Highly engaging and entertaining ball-by-ball commentary
- Notifications for live matches and breaking news
- Latest cricket news and editorials
- Schedules of upcoming matches
- Exclusive video content
- Rankings, Stat,s, and Records
- Special content for major tournaments like ICC Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, Champions Trophy, IP, L, etc.
- Extensive coverage of all International cricket, IPL, BBL, CPL, Natwest T20 Blast, and other major cricket tournaments across the world. Tons of domestic cricket coverage too.
Benefits of using Cricbuzz.com
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits about Cricbuzz
- Live cricket scores and ball by ball updates that help you stay close to the action.
- Squads, Playing XI, Umpires, Venues – all the information you need about ongoing matches.
- Results of recent matches – in case you want to look at the scorecard of a game that you recently missed.
- Player profiles – Cricket is all about the players – runs, wickets, and everything else.
This was all about Cricbuzz; about Cricbuzz services and its benefits that has made Cricbuzz, the most popular mobile apps for cricket news and scores in India.