Binny Bansal, Sachin Bansal
3rd June, 2007
24+ Million USD
Table of Content
About Flipkart Company
An Indian e-commerce Company Flipkart, that was founded by Binny Bansal and Sachin Bansal in October 2007. Flipkart headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Today’s well-reputed Flipkart is a Private Limited Company which is owned by Walmart up to 82%. Flipkart’s subsidiaries are Myntra, Mallers, Inc., PhonePe, Upstream Commerce Ltd., etc.
Flipkart Company primarily focused on book sales, later Flipkart expands its focus into other product categories such as fashion, consumer electronics, lifestyle products, and home essentials & groceries.
About Flipkart Services
Flipkart provides several services for its users, which are stated below with a short description.
Flipkart Plus Membership
A points-based service on Flipkart is Flipkart plus Membership that lets its users earn ‘Plus Coins‘ with every purchase. Flipkart Plus intends to reach customers with a range of options on rewards, and a no-fee membership. To get Flipkart Plus Membership, the users should have digital Coins.
Flipkart Student Membership
Flipkart offers a one-year free Student membership. To avail the student membership offer on Flipkart, you just need to upload a valid college ID of yours.
Flipkart coins are the digital points which you can earn for every purchase equal or greater to 250. The maximum coins you can earn for a single purchase is 10 coins.
Flipkart Super Coins
Flipkart SuperCoins is the digital rewards ecosystems which are designed to provide benefits to Flipkart customers.
Flipkart Gift Card
QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. issued Flipkart gift card, which is also known as a gift voucher. It is a prepaid stored-value money card, which can be used as an alternative to cash for purchases on Flipkart.
Flipkart Credit Card
You will get instant cashback with every transaction by using Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
Flipkart Assured is a new quality and speed badge that applied to select products in key categories. It is the new benchmark in online shopping which guarantees that high-quality products are delivered safely to its customers in the possible fastest time.
Flipkart Pay Later
Flipkart Pay Later is another familiar service of Flipkart that is extended by select sellers to select customers. The sellers give the opportunity to their customers to pay later for their orders.
Benefits of Flipkart
- Benefits of Flipkart Plus are no-fee membership, early access to major sale events, free and fast delivery.
- Benefits of Student Membership are a one-year free membership, access to avail all the premium benefits just for free.
- Flipkart coins can be redeemed in the form of offers on food, beverages, travel, entertainment and more.
- 1500 super coins can be used to purchase Flipkart voucher worth rupees 3000. Access to purchase some products.
- Flipkart Gift Card can be used as an alternative to cash for purchasing on Flipkart.
- Benefits of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card are airport lounge access, accelerated cashback on shopping, travel, lifestyle, and entertainment.
- Benefits of Flipkart Assured are identifies: high-quality products, packed to specifications, safe and speedy delivery.
- Benefits of Flipkart Pay Later Services are: instant refund on cancel or return any product, zero account maintenance fees, etc.