Borge Hald and Amy Pressman
DOMAIN REGISTRATION DATE
28th June, 2000*
300+ Thousand USD
About Medallia Company
Medallia’s award-winning SaaS platform, the Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for customers, employees, and citizens.
About Medallia Founders
The founders of Medallia are Borge Hald and Amy Pressman, it was founded in 2001. Currently, the CEO of the company is Leslie J. Stretch.
About Medallia Headquarter
The headquarters of Medallia is in San Francisco, California, United States.
About Medallia Subsidiaries
Subsidiaries of Medallia are Decibel Insight, LivingLens, Strikedeck, Inc., Crowdicity Ltd, Sense360 Inc., Voci Technologies Incorporated, Zingle, Inc., Kampyle, Cooladata, and some more.
There are around 1,719 companies that use Medallia. The companies using Medallia are most often found in the United States and the Hospitality industry. Let’s learn more about Medallia.
About Medallia Services
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience. Medallia captures experience signals created on daily journeys in person, on calls and digital channels, over video and social media and IoT interactions and applies proprietary AI technology to reveal personalized and predictive insights that can drive action with tremendous business results.
The Medallia Experience Cloud is used by companies and organizations around the world, which are bound by a variety of industry-based and regional data protection regulations.
Medallia has data center infrastructure located in multiple geographies to comply with various data residency requirements. In addition, Medallia’s GovCloud infrastructure has been certified as FedRamp Ready for US Federal Government agencies.
Let’s learn about Medallia’s products launched by the company
About Medallia’s B2B Customer Experience
- Identify issues and opportunities in real-time and take proactive action to save accounts at risk and increase revenue at healthy accounts
- Automate workflow-based integrations with popular CRM, sales, and service clouds (e.g., Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, ServiceNow, Zendesk)
- Capture feedback from key stakeholders across every touchpoint (sales, onboarding, service, delivery, and more) along the B2B customer journey
About Medallia’s Product Experience
- Capture user feedback related to features, services, installation, pricing, and more for both digital and physical products
- Run fast, highly effective A/B tests on targeted customer segments to collect real-time feedback on concepts, designs, and prototypes
- Apply natural language processing, or NLP, along with deep learning-based text analytics to analyze product feedback and reviews to identify topics, sentiment, and alerts related to product satisfaction and quality.
About Medallia’s Employee Experience
- Get a complete picture of workforce health by analyzing all employee experience survey insights and non-survey data points like HR systems.
- Use text analytics to reveal themes and patterns from massive data sets that inform improvements to retention, culture, and employee behavior.
- Make it easy for departments and managers to plan the next steps for systemic improvement opportunities with Medallia’s suggested actions plans.
About Medallia’s B2C Customer Experience
- Engage with customers on any channel: responsive and branded email surveys, web intercepts, mobile in-app feedback, SMS and messaging channels, social feedback and reviews, IVR systems, call and chat transcripts, and through connected IoT devices
- Ensure that customer issues are being efficiently handled and resolved through role-specific workflows, push notifications, and automated escalations
- Continuously sync with the organization’s evolving user structure to deliver feedback, insights, and alerts to the right roles and users
About Medallia Mobile App
Medallia Mobile is the ultimate tool for closing the loop with customers fast. New role-based dashboards, streamlined workflows, and built-in alerts put real power in the hands of your workforce to take quick action on trends or feedback in real-time.
Medallia Mobile 3 is built with the Medallia Alchemy design system to provide a consistent, fundamentally better user experience between mobile and desktop.
Benefits of using Medallia Services
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of Medallia –
- Over a thousand of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia to help them become truly customer-obsessed
- From implementation services to customer service & support to insights & training, their service professionals and partner ecosystem are your guides to improving your customer experiences.
- Medallia’s platform has unsurpassed scalability across a billion comments each quarter and thousands of their customers’ employees in the largest global organizations.
- Create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and drive revenue-impacting business decisions.
- Using Medallia Experience Cloud, customers can reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers.
- Easily and rapidly adopt the latest Medallia innovations for your users, made possible through Medallia Alchemy’s flexible, modular architecture.
This was all about Medallia; about Medallia services and benefits that have made Medallia one of the best service companies for customer experience.
**[SimilarWeb medallia.com] Retrieved 6th June, 2022
***[Siteprice medallia.com] Retrieved 6th June, 2022
Note: Data given in the table at the beginning of the article are subject to change, please check the reference websites for latest value.