|Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati|
WEBSITE REGISTRATION DATE
|30th November, 2010|
|98+ Thousand USD|
About Ola Company
Ola Cabs is India’s largest mobility platform for car rental and hire. Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati founded Ola Cabs on 3 December 2010 in Bengaluru, India. The headquarters of Ola Cabs is in Bengaluru, India. Ola offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across taxis, cabs, bikes, and auto-rickshaw enabling convenience and transparency for millions of customers across 1.5 million driver-partners. Currently, the CEO of Ola Cabs is Bhavish Aggarwal.
The parent company of Ola is ANI Technologies Private Limited.
Ola’s subsidiaries are Zipcash Card Service, Ola Skilling, Ola Fleet Technologies, Ola Electric Mobility, and Foodpanda.
Ola gives about 1+ billion rides every year across 250 + cities with 1.5 million + driver entrepreneurs and 7000 + employees. The word Ola is derived from the Spanish word, ‘Hola,’ meaning “Hello” in English. The word ‘Ola’ indicates Ola services as friendly and easiest, just like saying a Hello.
About Ola Cabs Company History
Read about Ola Cabs Company History below and know the success story of Ola Cabs from starting to present:-
2010 – Bhavish Aggarwal, along with Ankit Bhati, founded Ola cabs which were formerly known as Ola trip.com.
2011 – Ola cabs raised $500k in angel investments from Kunal Bahl and other investors.
2012 – Ola cabs raised $5 million from Tiger Global Management.
2013 – Ola cabs raised 20 million from Matrix Partners and Tiger Global Management.
2015 – Ola cabs became a unicorn after raising over $900 million from different investors in series E and F funding and acquired TaxiForSure.
2016 – Ola cabs started their two-wheeler journey in Bangalore and came into controversy because of price search.
2017 – Ola cabs acquired Foodpanda and raised $1.1 billion from Tencent holdings & Softbank and over $300 million from other investors.
2018 – After raising over $300 Million, Olacabs extended their services to Australia and New Zealand.
2019 – Ola cabs raised $250 Million from Softbank for Ola Electric and expanded its cab services to London, UK.
2020 – Ola cabs launched their taxi-hailing services with over 25,000 driver-partners.
About Ola Cabs Services
The ola app offers the easiest and safest way to ride with multiple travel options and well-protected rides. With more than 3,00,000 vehicles in 100 plus cities, including Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, and Kolkata, Ola is the most popular ride-hailing service in India.
Ola’s core for mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric vehicle arm, Ola electric; India’s largest fleet management Ola fleet management and Ola skilling aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India’s youth. Ola is planning to extend its customer services like micro-insurance and credit-led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its food business.
Ola Cabs Services
Read about Ola Cabs Services below and know the services offered by Ola Cabs to its users:-
● Ola Play – It gives non-stop entertainment to the people. People can listen to their favorite tunes, favorite radio stations, or watch TV shows and movies in HD, all from the backseat of their Ola cabs with Ola play.
● Ola Select – It is a premium membership program. A membership program with Ola lets people ride a Prime Sedan at Mini fares without peak pricing and has zero wait time even during rush hours.
● Cabs for Every Pocket – It provides rides from Auto rickshaws to Mercedes for everyone. From Sedans and SUVs to luxury cars for special occasions, Ola provides cabs to suit every pocket. People can select from a wide range of cars as per their travel needs.
● By the hour pricing – Now, people can choose from packages starting from 1 hour 15 km to 8 hours 80 km. An affordable and convenient way to travel within the city for travel meetings, shopping trips, site seen and many more.
● Rental and outstation – Cabs to fulfill people’s travel needs. A night out with friends, multiple meetings around The Town or a relaxing weekend getaway now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at all the best prices that people can find.
● Corporate – A good way to manage a company’s travel needs. It is a very easy and promising way to manage a company’s employees’ travel. It allows people to track the expenses and whether they are reliable, safe, and cost-effective.
About Ola Benefits
Read information about Ola Benefits below and know the benefits offered by Ola Cabs to its users:-
- Five Layers of Safety:- Every ola cab comes with safety measures like protective screens, frequent cleaning and sanitizing, and many more.
- Multiple Ways to Pay:- People can pay for their trips in cash or via multiple cashless options like Ola money, PhonePe, UPI, debit cards, credit cards, etc.
- Convenient Auto Rides:- Ola cabs also offer convenient Auto rides. People can get well-ventilated and affordable Auto rides right at their doorstep.
- Comfortable Corporate Rides:- People can make their business travel safer and simpler by tagging their work-related trips with Ola corporate rides.
- Scheduling Rides:- People can also book their rides in advance from anywhere. For that, they can use the option ‘Ride Later’ in the app to book their ride in advance.
- Safer Cars:- An emergency alert button and live tracking are some of Ola’s features in their cabs to keep people safe and secure.
- Free Wi-Fi:- People can always stay connected to the Wi-Fi even when they move with Ola’s free in-cab Wi-Fi.
- Hassle-Free Billing:- No more worries about managing change. People can pay for their rides only at the end of the trips. It also allows people to save themselves from the hassle and the worry of carrying cash by paying for their rides with Ola money.