Vijay Shekhar Sharma
WEBSITE REGISTRATION DATE
|23rd June, 2003|
|Payment Gateway, E-Commerce|
1+ Million USD
About Paytm Company
An Indian e-commerce financial technology and payment system company Paytm was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma, in 2010. Paytm Headquartered in Noida, India. The Parent organization of Paytm is One97 Communications. Over 7 million merchants accept payments directly into their bank account by using Paytm across India.
About Paytm Services
Paytm has established as one of the most trusted e-wallets that allows you to deposit up to RS.1, 00,000. Paytm has tied up with dozens of Indian services and portals. You can use your Paytm wallet balance to pay for below-stated portals and services on your smart-phone.
- Electricity Bill Payment with Paytm
You can pay your electricity bills by using Paytm that includes 17 Electricity boards across North India. You can get Flat 5% Cashback on Electricity Bill Payments.
- Gas Bill Payment with Paytm
You can pay your Gas bill payments by using Paytm. 3 gas operators supported Paytm currently for payments. These are:
- Adani Gas Limited
- Siti Energy Limited and
- Mahanagar Gas – Mumbai
- Recharge Metro Card with Paytm
You can recharge your Metro card with your Paytm for Delhi Metro or Mumbai Metro. You can get 10% cash back by using Paytm.
- Clear School And College Fees with Paytm
You can pay your School and College fees with Paytm on that institutes which are supported Paytm.
- Insurance Payments with Paytm
You can clear your Insurance payments with Paytm. There are many Insurance policies which supports Paytm.
- Water Bill Payment with Paytm
You can use PayTM for paying the water bills too. Delhi Jal Board supported Paytm for its water bills payment.
- Buy Indian Railways Tickets with Paytm
Paytm users can purchase train tickets by using Paytm Trust. It will save your time as well as harassment while purchases Railway tickets.
- Recharge Cable TV with Paytm
You can recharge your Cable TV with your Paytm e-wallet.
- Events Booking with Paytm
You can book an event or upcoming Cinema by using your Paytm.
- Mutual Fund Investments with Paytm
You can invest on Mutual Funds with Paytm e-wallet.
- Pay Loan EMI with Paytm
Your Loan EMI can be paid with Paytm.
- Broadband Bill Payment
You can pay your Broadband bills with your Paytm.
- Amusement Parks Booking
Amusement Parks booking can be done with Paytm e-wallet.
- Flight Tickets Booking
From your Paytm e-wallet you can book your flight tickets.
Some Paytm Products are stated below.
- Savings Account
- Debit & ATM Card
- Salary Account
- Paytm Wallet
- Food Wallet
Benefits of Paytm
Paytm e-wallet becomes an unavoidable beneficial friend for its users. There are some benefits of using Paytm e-wallet, which are stated below.
- Using Paytm e-wallet is safe and fast.
- You don’t have to carry credit or debit cards.
- You can easily return your money to the bank whenever you needed.
- Transfer money charge from Paytm to bank account is low only 2.04%.
- You can get Cash-back by using Paytm wallet on most of the store.
- Money or balance limit on your e-wallet is 25K for KYC customers and 20K for Non-KYC customers.
- Easy & Automatic and easy refund to Paytm wallet in case of product cancellation.