|Sameer Nigam, Burzin Engineer, Rahul Chari|
WEBSITE REGISTRATION DATE
2nd, December, 2015
Payment Gateway Website
55+ Thousand USD
PhonePe is an Online Payment platform headquartered in Banglore, India. It is an Indian digital wallet platform founded in December 2015, based on Unified Payments Interface (UPI). In the year 2016, PhonePe was acquired by Flipkart and since then, it became live all across the parts of India.
PhonePe becomes the first UPI-based app to cross over 10 million app downloads after its launch. It was rated as #1 finance app on Apple as well as Google play store in the year 2017. At the end of 2020, it has crossed 250 million registered users and leads the market in over 40% share in UPI transactions.
PhonePe is available in over 11 Indian languages in English, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali,Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Odiya, and has currently over 15 million merchant partners across India.
About PhonePe Services
PhonePe is an online payments app that allows users to use BHIM UPI, credit cards, debit cards, or wallets to make transactions. Users just need to link their bank account on phone pay, set up the online UPI pin and transfer money with PhonePe instantly. Services such as send money, receive money, recharge mobile phone, pay all utility bills and make instant payments at online as well as offline stores.
Users can transfer money with BHIM UPI, send or request money from contacts any time and anywhere. Money transfer to any mobile number with any UPI or directly to the bank account using an IFSC code can be done easily. Users can check their bank balance, save beneficiaries, manage multiple bank accounts across banks all over India such as SBI, ICICI, HDBF, BOI, BOB, PNB, BOM, and more 150+ local banks across India.
Recharge to mobile, DTH connection can safely be done using PhonePe across mobile operators such as Vi, Airtel, Jio, BSNL, CellOne. You can also recharge your DTH connection across operators such as TataSky, DishTV, Videocon, Airtel, Sun Direct Any many more local services. Users can also pay their credit card bills, electricity bills, water bills, broadband bills, gas bills, etc. Users also have the privilege to set the Autopay option for upcoming monthly utility bills and never miss any bill payment.
It has become India’s fastest-growing insure tech distributor with a sale of 5 lakh policies in 5 months. Users can invest in Super Funds and manage Wealth and Mutual Funds. PhonePe has inbuilt chat feature on its app to enable users to have conversations within the app while requesting or sending money or confirming the receipt for payment. It enables users to have
more enhanced and secure version of online payments.
PhonePe also offers gift cards to its users. They can buy PhonePe gift cards for easy payments across 1lakh+ offline and online stores across the PhonePe app and its leading services.
Benefits Of Using PhonePe
1. Recharge, pay bills, and send money safely
2. Find stores that are open for business and home delivery
3. Make safe, contactless payments with PhonePe
4. Order meals, grocery and medicines on PhonePe switch
5. Invest money, secure wealth and achieve the financial goals
6. Pay whenever and wherever you like
7. Best digital payment solution for your business needs
8. Online PhonePe ATM system
9. No need to exchange bank account details
10. Easy limits and validity system
11. Manage and track refunds
●Bank account linking: Link your bank account instantly. Users just need to go to the ‘add bank account‘ section. Select the bank, enter the last 6 digits of your credit or debit card. Set up a UPI pin, use the OTP received on your registered mobile number, and add your bank account successfully.
● POS payments: Along with transferring online funds, PhonePe also helps merchants to accept payments in their stores. Any POS device can be used for In-store transactions. This helps in reducing the waiting time of customers to register and allow businesses to serve more buyers or customers at a time.
● Wallet Top-Ups: PhonePe doesn’t allow users to transfer PhonePe wallet balance to another user wallet. Instead, you can use this balance to transfer money through BHIM UPI for recharging, bill payments, and online merchant transactions.
● PIN Authorization: All the users are provided with the privilege of creating a unique UPI pin, which is a 4-6 digit secret pin. This can be used to authorize your online transactions without using your actual ATM pins or bank details every time.
● Bank balance Check: Users can timely check their bank balance from the ‘check bank balance’ section. They just need to enter their UPI once again to view their details. This can help users to manage their monthly expenses efficiently.
● Bank Account Transfer: Money can be transferred from your account to another person’s bank account, just by adding the IFSC number and account number of the other person directly.
● Money Storage: It is an all time solution to store your money. Everytime you don,t need to check your wallet for actual physical cash. Online money transfer system reduces the usage of actual cash by introducing virtual payments.
● All in one solution: It can be used anytime anywhere across India for every transaction. Users can use to make payments across nearby shops, send salaries to employees, pay bills, etc.
● Multi-language interface: Not only English and Hindi but PhonePe also supports over 11 regional languages across India. This enables the native speaker to navigate through the app comfortably and seamlessly.
PhonePe supports devices such as Windows, Android, iPhone, iPad, and Mac OS. It is a great platform for small businesses, large enterprises, medium scaled businesses and freelancers to take their business to the next level. It is a right step for exploring features for online payment systems and services. PhonePe is among India’s first UPI apps. It has well-designed User
Interface for comfort and convenience of users. Hence, it the most popular, safe, secure and widely used payment systems free of cost.
PhonePe is all time solution facilitating payments online. It acts as a creater, host, maintenar, service provider for all Internet based transactions. So users are able to gain a fast transaction speed, without any delays. PhonePe has a low or negligible risk of theft and brings a great revolution in Banking sector.