Pavan Guntupalli, Rishikesh SR, and Aravind Sanka
Ground Transport Website
DOMAIN REGISTRATION DATE
23rd September, 2015
10+ Thousand USD
About Rapido Company
Rapido is a Bengaluru-based logistics service provider and aggregator of Indian bikes and taxis. Rapido, India’s Most Popular Bike App, is the most efficient and cost-effective method of daily transportation. Over 40 cities in India have the Rapido Bike app is active.
Rapido is available in more than 100 Indian cities. The business claims to have more than 15 million customers. It has more than 1.5 million driving partners as well.
About Rapido Founders
The founders of Rapido are Pavan Guntupalli, Rishikesh SR, and Aravind Sanka.
He graduated with a Btech Degree in Electronics and Electrical Communications from the Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur.
He worked as a Summer Associate at Reliance Communications Ltd. in the year 2010 and also, worked as a Summer Associate at Breakthrough Management Group India Pvt. Ltd. in the year 2011.
He joined Samsung Research India as a Software Developer and worked there from July 2012 to October 2013.
In April 2014, Pavan Guntupalli co-founded Roppen Labs, and in November 2014, he also become the co-founder of Rapido.
He completed his education at PES University, graduating with a BE in Computer and Informational Sciences.
He also founded the company ‘IMPStant‘ in the year 2014 and in November 2014, he also co-founded ‘theKarrier.’ In November 2015, Rishikesh become the co-founder of Rapido.
He won the “Best Project of the Year Award” from PES University, the “Forbes 30 under 30 Award” from Forbes, and the “Fortune 40 under 40 Award” from Fortune magazine.
He completed his Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar in the year 2012.
He had done a Summer Internship at Tata Motors in the year 2011.
He joined Flipkart as a Management Trainee in July 2012 and was promoted to Supply Chain Finance Business Partner in April 2013.
In November 2014, Aravind Sanka co-founded ‘theKarrier‘ and in November 2015 he also become the co-founder of Rapido.
About Rapido Parent Organization
The Rapido parent organization is Roppen Transportation Services PVT LTD.
Rapido Contact Information
The headquarters of Rapido is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
About Rapido Office Address
- Rapido Registered Office Address: Roppen Transportation Services Pvt Ltd, 3rd Floor, Sai Prithvi Arcade, Megha Hills, Sri Rama Colony, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081.
- Rapido Head Office Address: 148, 1st Floor, SLV Nilaya, 5th Main 80ft road, HSR Layout 7th Sector, Bangalore 560102.
- Rapido Corporate Office Address: Roppen Transportation Services Pvt Ltd (Rapido), Salarpuria Softzone, Wing C, First floor, Office 1, Block A, Bellandur Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore South Taluk, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore-560103.
If you have a query about Rapido then, you can contact them through Contact Us – Rapido, you need to click on the given link that will take you to the Rapido contact page where you have to fill out the form and submit your comment.
Rapido claims to revert back to you on your query within 2-3 business days.
Idea Behind Rapido
“Ride Solo” is the company’s slogan!!!
According to Aravind Sanka, 60% of the working population commutes in three different vehicle types daily. The founders created this motto because they wanted something dependable, accessible, and economical for the average person to travel small distances.
White, yellow, and black are the colors present in the logo.
Aravind Sanka, a co-founder of Rapido, asserted that the business produced over 500,000 jobs in India in 2019. The firm stated that it had one crore registered users as of November 2019.
About Rapido Funding
- May 2015: Raised 22.2 Thousand USD in a seed funding round.
- September 2017: Raised 27.5 Million INR in Venture Round 1.
- November 2017: Raised 21.4 Million INR in Venture Round 2.
- March 2018: Raised 4 Million USD in Series A Funding Round 1.
- January 2019: Raised 526.7 Million INR in Series A Funding Round 2.
- April 2019: Raised 11.2 Million USD in Series A Funding Round 3.
- August 2019: Raised 3.9 Billion INR in Series B Funding Round.
- August 2021: Raised 52 Million USD in Series C Funding Round.
- April 2022: Raised 180 Million USD in Series D Funding Round.
About Rapido Investors
Pawan Munjal, Ka Wing Kevin Kwong, Rajan Anandan, BAce Capital, WestBridge Capital, Skycatcher, Integrated Capital, India Technology Fund, Thompson Taraz Managers, AdvantEdge Founders, Nexus Venture Partners, Astarc Ventures.
About Rapido Services
Rapido company provides ground transportation services to direct consumers through their app called “Rapido: Bike-Taxi & Auto.”
About Rapido App
Rapido’s Vernacular App is accessible in your native tongue for a more convenient and relaxing experience. The app is currently used in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada.
Rapido App Features
- One-Click Login: The customers don’t have to wait for the OTP to book a bike with one-click login. Rapido employs one-click login using True caller, allowing users to register in a flash for frictionless user onboarding.
- Real-Time Tracking: Rapido app has the feature of real-time tracking for the vehicle’s location.
- Calling Feature: You can contact your Captain (cab driver) after confirming the ride.
- Current Location: You can select your current location at the time of booking your ride, Rapido app will detect your current location with the help of GPS.
- Payment Method: Either you can pay using online payment methods like UPI Payments, Paytm Wallet, Credit Cards, or Debit Cards or you can also pay using Cash after the completion of your ride.
About Rapido Vehicles
Bike: It is helpful for people traveling alone and on a tight budget; a bike ride is a cheap option.
Auto: These are also somewhat less expensive than cabs.
Benefits of using Rapido
Let’s check about Rapido benefits given below:-
- 24*7 Availability: Even at 4 am, customers can book a Rapido bike, which is very helpful when there is an emergency.
- Safety First Policy: Most of the time, customers received helmets, and they could complain about this if they didn’t.
- Low Cost: Compared to the Other Cab Services, the prices are typically lower for all types of transportation, including Autos and Bike rides.
- Live Tracking: This function enables users to follow a location in real time, keeping them aware of their surroundings.
- Traveling without Problems: You don’t have to be dissatisfied by waiting for a long time near the signals. By keeping an eye on the shorter routes as well, the app will assist you in getting to your destination as soon as possible.
- Comfortable and Safe Rides: Each ride has a helmet as standard equipment, ensuring safety. The captains are also adequately documented, wear masks, have had their COVID-19 tested at a lab, and are insured.
- Value for Money: Daily commuters greatly appreciate it because it is much more affordable than other public or private cabs.
This is all About Rapido Company and the benefits of using Rapido services. Hope you liked the information about this Transportation website.
You can share your experience with Rapido in the comment section and give reviews to Rapido.
**[SimilarWeb rapido.bike] Retrieved 16th March, 2023
***[Siteprice rapido.bike] Retrieved 16th March, 2023
Note: Data given in the table at the beginning of the article are subject to change, please check the reference websites for latest value.