Jack Dorsey and Jim McKelvey
WEBSITE REGISTRATION DATE
26th May, 2007*
3+ Million USD***
About SquareUp Company
Block, Inc., formerly Square, Inc., also known as SquareUp to some, is an American company that provides a point-of-sale provider that helps companies to accept and process payments with a variety of high-level devices.
About SquareUp Founder
The founder of SquareUp is Jack Dorsey and Jim McKelvey, it was founded in 2009. Currently, the CEO of the company is Jack Dorsey. The headquarters of SquareUp is in San Francisco, California, United States.
About SquareUp Subsidiaries
SquareUp has many subsidiaries, some of them are Weebly, Square AU Pty Ltd, Square Capital, LLC, Stitch Labs, Inc., OrderAhead, Cash App Investing LLC, Squareup International Limited, Square Technologies Inc., and some more.
According to some reports, Square Invoices has more than 350,000 active sellers, with over $5 billion in GPV processed in the last 12 months. Out of the 30 million monthly active users Cash App has, seven million own a Cash Card.
About SquareUp Services
SquareUp is building easy tools to empower and enrich people. Tools that shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it—because they believe in fair and square. SquareUp started with a little white card reader but hasn’t stopped there.
Their new reader helps the sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, and they also have tools for customers too, like the Cash App, which lets people send money to friends and family instantly.
SquareUp is empowering the electrician to send invoices, setting up the food truck with a delivery option, helping the clothing boutique pay its employees, and giving the coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location.
SquareUp is here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
About SquareUp Features
- Sign up for Square and they’ll drop your free Square Reader in the mail – no commitments or long-term contracts.
- Credit card information is encrypted at the moment of swipe. Square doesn’t store card data on your device after a payment has been processed.
- Pay 2.6% + $.0.10 per swipe for Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Get your money as fast as the next business day.
- Swipe payments without a connection in Offline Mode and pay the usual 2.6% + $0.10 per swipe when your device regains connection.
- With two versions of Square Reader for magstripe – one for a headset jack, the other a Lightning connector you’re covered.
- Square Point of Sale is a free, easy-to-use app that gives you everything you need to manage your popcorn sale.
Let’s learn about Square products launched by the company :
About Square Terminal
Square Terminal is an all-in-one credit card machine for your business. Take payments and print receipts. It’s secure, reliable, and an entirely fairer way to get paid. Take payments quickly and confidently knowing every sale is securely encrypted. Move your line even faster by accepting Apple Pay, Google Pay, and other NFC payments. Customers simply hold their devices near the Terminal to trigger payment.
About SquareUp Reader for Contactless and Chip
Secure, Fast, and Simple. Square’s contactless and chip reader enables you to accept chip cards, contactless (NFC) cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay anywhere. Connect wirelessly, accept credit and debit cards quickly, and get money in your bank account fast. Chip cards (or EMV) are the new standard in payment cards. Chip cards are inserted into the reader, then left in place for the duration of the sale.
About SquareUp Reader for Magstripe
Accepting credit cards anywhere. Square’s free credit card reader works with the free Square Point of Sale app to let everyone accept payments on their smartphone or tablet. With two versions of Square Reader for magstripe—one for a headset jack, the other a Lightning connector—you’re covered. Just pick the credit card reader that works for you.
About SquareUp Register
Square Register is the first fully integrated point-of-sale system that lets you start selling right out of the box. This POS system is built to be faster, more powerful, and more reliable—no extra tablets or apps are required. Ring up customers effortlessly with a touchscreen that’s wide enough for all the information you need, without crowding your counter.
About Square stand for Contactless and Chip
Square Stand is an iPad POS system you can set up in minutes—no complicated instructions or service visits required. Run your point of sale like usual—then have your customers sign and tip right on the iPad. The included mounting kit keeps Square Stand fixed to your countertop. And the dock’s long cord means you can pick your perfect spot.
About SquareUp Benefits
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of SquareUp –
- Set up a free custom website for online orders. Sell retail products, accept appointment bookings, or take restaurant orders for pickup, delivery, or in-person via QR codes.
- Reach your diners anywhere, with an integrated POS, Kitchen Display System, and online ordering solution.
- Send professional invoices, track them in real-time, and accept payments online—all from one place.
- Save time with auto-billing, stored information, and powerful reporting tools.
- Create and send digital invoices, let customers pay by a card or ACH bank transfer, and track when you get paid.
- Access your money from Square sales instantly with Square Checking. Transfer money into an external bank account as soon as the next business day, or instantly for a fee.
- Start taking payments right away—no bank visits, background checks, or merchant accounts required. Account creation and verification take minutes.
- Save money on payment processing with simple, transparent pricing, without weird or hidden fees or lock-in contracts, ever.
This was all about SquareUp; about SquareUp services and its benefits that have made it one of the best-known brands in the world for mobile payments.
**[SimilarWeb squareup.com] Retrieved 18th April, 2022
***[Siteprice squareup.com] Retrieved 18th April, 2022
Note: Data given in the table at the beginning of the article are subject to change, please check the reference websites for latest value.